1. What is the duration of the online IELTS preparation course?
The duration of the online IELTS preparation is 6 weeks with 2 hours of instructions per day from Monday to Friday and additional classes if required for mock tests to support you on an individual level.
2. How many days per week are the classes held?
The classes are held 6 days per week from Monday to Friday.
3. What is the total number of instruction hours per course?
Each IELTS preparation course consists of 60 hours of online lectures delivered through a video conferencing software in addition to additional practice using Google classrooms.
4. What is the number of participants in a group during the online course?
The maximum number of participants will be limited to 16 per course.
5. When does the new course start?
New courses start every fortnight. The exact course dates are automatically available in the online application form for enrolment.
6. Will the online classes also include mock tests?
All our preparation courses are integrated with mock tests on a regular basis to assess your progress throughout the course. Students can also join an ongoing face to face class without payment of extra course fees once the situation becomes normal.
7. What will happen if I miss the online classes?
In severe cases, it may be possible to send you a recorded version of the online session but that will be at the discretion of your instructor.
8. Will it be later possible to switch to the Face to face session once travel restrictions or the COVID-19 cases comes down to an acceptable situation?
Yes, it will be possible to switch to the Face to face sessions once the COVID-19 cases are under control and we are able to offer face to face sessions provided that your online classes are ongoing. You can prepare for your IELTS examination without extra cost in our Face to face sessions if you wish after the situation becomes normal or you are not able to get your desired score.